Barchev
Dima PR-22
Dima PR-22
I have
chosen the quote of Cassandra Clare. So, I agree with the expression of this
writer, I believe that no matter who are you, or who you want to be like – (the?)
law is the same for all of us.
chosen the quote of Cassandra Clare. So, I agree with the expression of this
writer, I believe that no matter who are you, or who you want to be like – (the?)
law is the same for all of us.
I would
like to add some words which would have meant a complete thought. “It isn't
against the Law to be an idiot.” – Cassandra’s variant. “It
isn't against the Law to be an idiot. Nevertheless, this fact does not relieve
from the responsibility” – my personal version of this quote. Imagine, what would
happen with our society if everyone should be guided by this thought.
like to add some words which would have meant a complete thought. “It isn't
against the Law to be an idiot.” – Cassandra’s variant. “It
isn't against the Law to be an idiot. Nevertheless, this fact does not relieve
from the responsibility” – my personal version of this quote. Imagine, what would
happen with our society if everyone should be guided by this thought.
We often face
with different situations, where people break the rules, and make something
what they want. Constitution – the main code of rules in our society. Moreover,
our Constitution does not relieve idiots from the responsibility, conversely,
there is a special part devoted only for this group of people.
with different situations, where people break the rules, and make something
what they want. Constitution – the main code of rules in our society. Moreover,
our Constitution does not relieve idiots from the responsibility, conversely,
there is a special part devoted only for this group of people.
So, in
conclusion, I would like to pinpoint, that law (does) not only apply rules for people,
who have some problems with their consciousness –“idiots”, but there is part of
Constitution devoted them.
conclusion, I would like to pinpoint, that law (does) not only apply rules for people,
who have some problems with their consciousness –“idiots”, but there is part of
Constitution devoted them.
Немає коментарів:
Дописати коментар